Candidates must be conference registrants. After registering, please abstracts to Yasmeen Sarfraz.
7/15/2022 Deadline for consideration to receive travel award and to be added into the final program booklet.
7/29/2022 Final deadline for abstract submission.
8/02/2022 Decision of travel awards.
Poster Abstract Format
- NO phone numbers, hyperlinks, keyword lists, or figures.
- Maximum of 500 words (not including title and authors).
- Paragraph breaks between Title, Author & Institute, abstract body, funding, and references
- Include: Background, Brief methods, Results, Results and Conclusions
- File must be saved as Word file
- Arial, 11 point, black font
- For Greek and Scientific symbols, use the Symbol option under the Insert tab in Microsoft Word (or equivalent option in other applications)
- Single spacing, one-inch margins, left justified
- One abstract per submitting author per meeting. Presenting author must be underlined.
Please indicate if the abstract presenter is a student/post-doc or resident. Abstracts submitted by student/post-doc or residents will be reviewed by a special committee. Selected abstracts will be presented at the poster session or in oral presentation.
A poster session will be held on Thursday evening from 6:30 pm- 8:30 pm at the Belfer Research Building just steps away from where the auditorium where the conference will be held. Submitted abstracts will be selected for oral presentation in two special sessions.
The best abstract in two categories, Basic/Translational and Clinical research will receive an award of $500 (the award will be announced at the meeting during the poster session).
A limited amount of travel awards from submitted poster abstracts will also be available and may be provided to early-career investigators for abstracts that are selected. Subject to availability.